Montreal, Canada, 2021-06-10 –
Construction work on the ELI CONDOS condominium project, a modern building on Saint-Catherine Street, in the heart of the Quartier des spectacles, has just started. The official groundbreaking ceremony took place on Monday in the presence of the Omnia Technologies team and Ipso Facto Investissement Immobilier, partners of the project. Also present, the architectural firm ADHOC Architects.
Launched last September, ELI CONDOS will include 81 condominium units spread over eight floors. The common areas, the roof terrace, the training room and the shared workspace ( coworking ) give rise to a living environment thought out and designed to meet the minimum needs of the occupants and promote their daily well-being. As for the timeless architecture of the building, signed ADHOC Architects, it fits into the urban landscape thanks to a modern and original design inspired by urban art ( street art ) . Moreover, several urban works brighten up and embellish the places.
“We are delighted to begin construction of ELI CONDOS, which is arousing a lot of enthusiasm among buyers, with 60% of the units already having found takers. This project enjoys a strategic location in the heart of the Quartier des spectacles, a rapidly developing sector that stands out for its lively, cultural, innovative and entertaining character. Choosing ELI CONDOS means choosing an active urban lifestyle close to all services with privileged access to culture, recreation and numerous festivals and it is also a choice investment located in the heart of downtown Montreal », Says Jean-François Beaulieu, president, Omnia.
The ELI CONDOS project in brief:
- $ 25 million project
- 8-storey building comprising 81 condominium units
- Units from 286 ft 2 to 642 ft 2
- Each unit has functional open concept spaces with large windows, 8.5 foot ceilings as well as wall mounted air conditioning and engineered wood floors.
- Modern kitchen with clean lines with quartz countertops and hidden appliances
- Common areas: rooftop terrace, training room and shared workspace ( coworking )
- Start of work June 2021, delivery of the spring 2022 project
Location characteristics :
- Located on Sainte-Catherine Street, corner Sainte-Elisabeth
- A stone’s throw from the Quartier des spectacles, the nerve center of Montreal’s culture
- Sector oriented on TOD ( Transit-Oriented Development ) principles related to public transport
- Close to all services – restaurants, boutiques, shops, bars, theaters, theaters, sports centers, grocery stores, education, library, teaching facilities (CEGEPs and universities), hospital
Sales office – ELI CONDOS
214, rue Sainte-Catherine Est, Montreal, Quebec, H2X 1L1
Monday to Thursday, 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday by appointment
Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
About Omnia Technologies
For nearly 30 years, Omnia has specialized in the construction and development of large-scale residential, industrial and commercial projects. Directed by Jean-François Beaulieu and his team of seasoned professionals, Omnia stands out for its courteous service and the quality of the work carried out while ensuring that the needs of its customers are always at the heart of its achievements.
Thanks to its know-how and integrity, the company has successfully managed numerous projects, totaling millions of square feet. In recent years, Omnia has piloted projects valued between $ 10 and $ 150 million, whose diverse portfolio includes, among others: Centra Condo phase I, II and III, MA Condos, Eli Condos, Condos Enticy, Terrasse Verte, Fairmont Saint-Laurent, Complexe FTQ and Imprimerie Journal de Montréal.
About Ipso Facto real estate investment
IPSO FACTO is a private Quebec group whose mission is to invest in real estate development projects. The company offers its expertise and financial resources to a clientele of leading real estate developers and developers, entrepreneurs and property managers.
For more information
- ELI CONDOS
- Josée Massicotte, Media Relations
- 514 388-0169 / cell 514 915-0511
Source: V2com newswire